Strategic Commercial Development
Delivering measurable growth-focused initiatives
- Strategic Commercial Development: Identity, develop, structure and close complex partnership deals with target partner platforms and organizations that deliver value to the business; focused on annuity income, margin enhancement, cash flow generation.
- Implementing strategies focused on customer acquisition, retention and loyalty.
- Strategic planning & special projects: provide strategic commercial/financial recommendations to the CEO and members of the executive management team.
- Design and execute strategic projects end-to-end, with the intention of driving long-term sustainable growth for the business.
- Commercial business strategy: Proactively identify new areas of strategic value for the business and devise approaches to prioritize and tackle them.
- Identify appropriate commercial structures for strategic partnerships focused on revenue growth and business development, draft key terms and negotiate transaction and legal documents.
The future belongs to those who choose not to own it
- Financial modelling and structuring: conceptualize, structure and assess the commercial viability of new products & services as well as improve existing ones.
- Financial analysis: Provide competitor analysis and regular updates on potential commercial opportunities for benefit of the management team
- Perform detailed due diligence on potential partnership targets or strategic acquisitions. Additionally, to identify measurable performance metrics and business drivers.
- Identify milestones for measuring business performance and the analysis and reporting thereon
- Investor and professional relations & fundraising: Strategic commercial development in support of the CEO. Including, overseeing the fundraising process and managing all financial relationships with investors, banks and other stakeholders.
- CFO responsibilities: oversee the successful execution of all finance function deliverables. Including, financial management & monthly accounts, management and shareholder reporting, tax, regulatory and legal.
The economics of subscription outweigh the egocentricity of ownership
Implementing strategic commercial development. Chiefly, focusing on implementing value in the following areas.
- Providing commercial insights, with regard to digital platform economics.
- Executing Monetisation of business products and services.
- Developing strategies focused on customer acquisition, retention & loyalty
- Implementing and optimising commercial partnerships leveraging Network Effects,
For more insights please refer my digital distribution videos